1. Each time you access this web site you will be deemed to have agreed to these terms and conditions relating to its use. We may make amendments to alter these terms and conditions from time to time and it is your obligation to check if any such changes have been made.
2. If you do not agree to these terms and conditions you must stop using this site immediately.
3. This web site contains links to web sites operated by other parties. We do not control such web sites nor are we responsible for their content. Our inclusion of any link does not imply any endorsement by us of the linked web site or of the owners.
4. The copyright in the material appearing on this web site and any trade marks, names and logos contained in that material belongs to us or the relevant charity. You may not reproduce, transmit or alter any such material.
5. Any contracts for the supply of goods will be contracts between yourself and the charity concerned. We have no control over and will not be responsible for the activities of any charity, the order for goods, the goods offered by any of the charities, or your purchase or inability to purchase any such goods. If you have any questions or complaints about the goods you order or purchase, please contact the relevant charity directly.
6. By accessing this web site you agree that we will not be liable for any direct, indirect or consequential loss arising from the use or misuse of or any information or other materials contained on this web site or any other web site to which this web site is linked. Access, downloading and/or use of this web site by you is entirely at your own risk. 7. We value your support and promise to respect your privacy.
The data the site gathers and holds is for the purpose of dispatching orders, and gathering statistics on card sales only. It is managed in accordance with the Data Protection Act (1998), and deleted at the end of the season. We will not disclose, or share personal information supplied by you, with any third party organisation's without your consent. If you opt to permit a charity to contact you, the responsibility for managing the necessary data devolves to that charity.
8. All product images are for illustration purposes only and sizes are approximate. Colours of goods may vary slightly from that shown on the website due to limitations of browser software and monitors.
1. Participating charities must be registered with the Charity Commission.
2. Charities must have an account with PayPal, WorldPay, Sagepay/Protx or Cardstream as we operate via these third party payment service providers for the processing of credit card information
3. To gain reasonable sales a choice of card designs is necessary - 4 to 5 minimum.
4. Final acceptance of any charity is at our complete discretion. For historic reasons there are currently charities with overlapping areas of interest. However, as the number of participants has grown, we now wish to maintain a balance of charities in different fields and are less likely to accept more charities in areas where we are already represented.
5. The size of the site is not unlimited if we are to cope with just volunteer labour, so it may be necessary for a charity to select among its cards to avoid excessive numbers of items
6. Though we advertise the site for Christmas cards, we are quite happy to promote other types of cards such as notelets or birthday cards. Calendars also sell well, and many charities are successful with small gifts. Some charities have had modest success selling virtual gifts, as long as these are not too pricey.